Fishingcrown Folk Master Baitcasting Reel
On the other end of the spectrum, baitcasting reels allow for casting lures like jigs, spinnerbaits, and crankbaits with pinpoint accuracy, but there is a dialed-in drag resistance and requires a higher skill set to be able to thumb the spool as the line flows off.
Baitcast reels can handle heavier lines and actually allow for longer casts than spinning gear in the same size range. ... A small spinning reel has a smaller, more narrow spool, which has a hard time with large diameter lines. Small baitcasting reels can handle these lines and provide greater casting distance.
Features and Benefits
- SFS mechanical brake, No press spool, the line won’t be winded. When bait falls into the water, the spool brakes instantly, preventing the line from being tangled, easy to control.
- Large magnetic control, from a long shot to a fine fishing method, can be competent.
- CNC spool, stable and prevent the line from being tangled.
- High-precision alloy spool, smoothly at high speed without jumping, smooth outline, prevent the line from being tangled.
- Gear Ratio - 6.3:1
- Max Drag - 18lb / 8kg
- Brake System - Dual Brake
- Weight - 7oz / 200g
- Spool Weight - 14g
- Handle Size - 10cm
- Retrieve - Left / Right
What's in the Box
- Folk Master Baitcast Reel
- Manual Instruction
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.