Fishingcrown Basser Baitcasting Reel
Light, smooth, and powerful, what else can we say about the Basser? The Basser was designed with the avid angler in mind. The Fishingcrown Basser is suitable for both freshwater and saltwater fishing. It has a fast gear ratio of 8.1:1 that ensures a fast and smooth casting and reeling. This reel is guaranteed to deliver a buttery smooth performance for any trophy-worthy catch.
Magnetic Brake System is Durable and Powerful - 24 position linearity makes the controls more flexible and convenient
- Level 0: Ideal for downwind and pro angler.
- Level 1-4: Ideal for the use of a certain weight and long-distance casting.
- Level 5-6: Perfect for a wide variety of lures.
- Level 7-9: Perfect for green hands. Ideal for strong wind and dead wind.
Five strategically placed magnets to optimize the magnetic effect on the ported aluminum spool and a precise dial-in-gauge for backlash control. Coupled with the spool tension knob and light thumb pressure the days of tangled bird nests are gone.
A simple lever releases the removable side-plate for maintenance and periodic cleaning.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for anglers by the chief designer.
- Streamline and kinetic design, N.W. 190g
- Holes after finish machining, less weight, more fine appearance.
- Precise dust-tight high-speed ball bearings in a core position.
- Imported gear hobbing machine, tooth profile processing, smooth gear assembly, smooth operation, low noise.
- Aluminum alloy stamping handle, with anodic oxidation treatment color.
- With a one-way anti-reverse system.
- Worm-shaft winding struggle, precise winding, flexible rotation, even winding.
- Sensitive toss system, smooth rotation without a lock.
- Side cover with a quick set device, humanized design convenient for maintenance.
- Kinetic design knob, more comfortable, with skid control on big fish.
- 12+1 corrosion-resistant ball bearings and the manganese brass main gear and pinion are used to improve strength and durability. Nickel-plated brass is used for long service life and superior performance.
- 8Kg drag, strong unloading force is suitable for fishing bigger fish.
- The thickened gear body improves the wear resistance and pressure resistance of the fishing reel.
- Eva grip is more comfortable, long-term use is not exhausted.
- Gear Ratio - 8.1:1
- Bearings - 12+1
- Max Drag - 17.63Ib / 8kg
- Brake System - Magnetic Brakes
- Inside Diameter - 18mm
- Outer Diameter - 33mm
- Line Capacity - 0.26mm - 8.8lb / 180m - 196yd
- Line Capacity - 0.28mm - 13lb / 150m - 164yd
- Line Capacity - 0.30mm - 14.3lb / 110m - 120yd
- Weight - 190g / 6.7oz
- Retrieve - Right Hand / Left Hand
What's in the Box
- Basser Baitcast Reel
- Manual Instruction
Questions & Answers
Does this reel sit on top of the rod or slung underneath as usual?
It's multiply reel, it's sitting on the top, with magnetic brakes, which require setting up
Can I put a baitcaster reel on a spinning rod?
Yes, technically, you can use a baitcaster on a spinning rod, but it's not usually done because a spinning rod typically uses a spinning reel, which is the exact opposite of a baitcaster. Because the spinning rod typically uses the opposite type of reel from a baitcaster, they aren't designed to be used together.
Does this reel avoid tangling when casting?
Yes, in fact, this is one of the primary advantages of this reel, alongside allowing you to cast up to 100m you will never run into issues.
What line capacity can this reel hold and what rod is it good for?
The line capacity is 0.26mm/210m. 0.28mm/180m. 0.30mm/140m. Any baitcasting rod from 6 to 7.5 ft in a medium to medium-heavy would be ideal.
How long will it take for my Basser casting reel to arrive?
Your Basser Bait Casting Reel will arrive at your door in 4-10 business days from our US Warehouse!
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.